1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561197998159133 - (sopa / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by sopa 3, Jun 8, 2021.

1. sopa 3

sopa 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18946702
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197998159133 (sopa)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    n/a​

Appeal description:
    Here to appeal a UHC (Unusual Hat Club) ban several years ago. I remember specifically that I had made a suggestion to another trader that if you were to craft a specific set of items you would get a specific item (almost certain it was some sort of cosmetic.) Shortly after our bidding, he banned me for "false advertising." The punishment he gave me was did not seem reasonable considering the circumstances and for what the item was worth (at least a couple of refine; during new updates in early 2014.) I'm here to make my case now since I've been trying to find other ways to trade items outside of the steam market place but most of the third party websites that I'm visiting for trading are not allowing trading permissions due to my "UHC SCAMMER" title next to my name on SteamRep forums. Here's what I'm referring to:

If by any chance this can go through it would be much appreciated and I'm more than willing to go through the steps necessary to appeal a ban that I know I didn't deserve. It was simply a mistake and I apologize.

email: [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Looks like you already found out how to submit a proper legacy appeal.

Archiving.