1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197998853086 - (Lovci na šnjubare / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by random name, Jul 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random name

random name New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19293679
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197998853086 (Lovci na šnjubare)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    i dont have any steam alters​

Appeal description:
    so where to start. Before 3 y ago my acc was hacked.Guy sold my buds and unusual. when i restarted my pc i messseged guy who bought my items for cash and he gave me mail of hacker.I contacted guy who hacked me by e mail. First he gave me acc info form some other guy( who got hacked same as me I guess) and than he gave me my acc info back.When i wanted to go on outpost to trade i noticed i was banned.I sent ticket on outpost, made posts on steam forums and here but nothing, I got bounced around SR and OP.
    So here are some links and stuff about my case, there are more but i dont understand forums so good so i cant find all.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ccount-said-he-was-hijacked.16921/#post-55962

As you can see in mail and here in appeal my grammar is bad and it was even worse when i was sending tickets and apeals, so i think they didnt take my serius, but that is obvius evidence that im in controle of my acc and not some hacker.
    as i sad im bad at this forum things so pls dont send me to some other forum tread or somthing like that.
    I like to play TF2 i have +1500h and im playing and trading last 3 y whit ban and its hard.
    trading is part of tf2 and i love to use outpost and other trading sites so please remove my ban or help me whit that.
    hope to hear soon from you​

Attached Files:

2. random name

random name New User

Steam:
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Your tag is from TF2OP. You must appeal with TF2OP.
  4. random name

random name New User

Steam:
    thanks you. but i cant contact any of tf2op admins or send ticket
  5. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.