1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197999334741 - (DNK trading / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DNK Trading, Mar 12, 2019.

1. DNK Trading

DNK Trading New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19534506
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197999334741 (DNK trading)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    the person who tried to scamm was my big brother i was on vacancy and he went to play in my account and he tried to scamm people he didnt made it but he tried to he had access to paypal account and my email cause we have shared account pls i had nothing to do with it i have steam over 10 years and i never scammed anyone this was all doing from my brother i had nothing to deal with it. i have photos that i was on vacancy but it doesnt show the date or the location i live in portugal and when everthing happened i was about 5 hours away from home with school. Please i beg you to remove the ban since i had nothing to deal with it i had the account involved with it but it wasnt me and all i want is to see my name clear from all.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense. Auto deny reason.
    -You're responsible for your account at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SR's stance:
    Firmly denied.