1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197999503701 - (Mister Agent / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Numi, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Numi

Numi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19618986
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561197999503701 (Mister Agent)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Greetings,
    this is my second attempt at a ban appeal. My SOP SCAMMER tag was added 3801 days ago, which would mean I was around 12 - 13 years old. I scammed a person selling their entire tf2 bp for money via Paypal. The very next morning my account on Steam was disabled (i'm guessing since back then there were no trade bans) and the person's items were returned to them by Steam Support. After that I spent a few weeks begging Steam to re-enable my account, which they did by stating that this is a "one time exception to their zero tolerance policy towards scammers". My entire steam inventory was deleted so I got nothing out of this scam, and the person in question had their items restored, so I had no reason to pay them back. Any photos I could find of said emails and interactions can be seen on my first ban appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197999503701-numi-sop-scammer.24463/
    I have no way of contacting the person I scammed or finding anything else related to this case since it's been 10+ years. Everything i could do has been done in the linked thread above. I am writing this ban appeal as a full grown adult now, who has zero intentions to scam (I don't even trade that often anymore). I mainly want my scammer tag removed since I've recently returned to Team Fortress 2 and many casual lounge/trading/idle servers automatically ban me because of my SteamRep and I would like that to stop.

Quick side note: steam user "CptPlanet" with ID: 76561198034317232 has been tagged as my "alternate account" and also a SOP SCAMMER tag. I have no idea who that is, certainly not my alt account. I'm not sure how or why this misunderstanding has occurred. My only alt account is "Hell Man" with ID: 76561198045478886.

Thanks you for your time, stay safe and have a nice day.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663