1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198001304980 - (Tsurii • ツリー / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tsurii • ツリー, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Tsurii • ツリー

Tsurii • ツリー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20519626
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198001304980 (Tsurii • ツリー)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    Clearly, I have been banned from SteamRep on the suspicion of being an alternate account of "Petje" (who is in fact a relative of mine) when I joined this forum to back him up.

We do not share the same IP (in fact, we do not even live in the same city).

I'd love to hear the evidence this ban was based on. This is an absolute joke.​
  2. Tsurii • ツリー

Tsurii • ツリー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20519626
    Also, imagine racking up a 1600+ game library (or in Petje's case, 240+) with multiple duplicates on an "alt".

Imagine having 1700+ (or in Petje's case, 3800+) hours on TF2 on an "alt".

Imagine having 300+ friends (or in Petje's case, 150+) friends on an "alt".

Imagine being admin on various communities, and a different one on an "alt".

You guys at SteamRep are clearly mistaken, and it seems pretty malicious at this point. I don't believe this is an accident on the part of SteamRep.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to previous postings,
    Regarding topics of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.

Sidenote, Vouches are not permitted in appeals and have been removed. REF: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/for-visitors-who-are-not-appealing.9740/