1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198002585389 - (Fantomas_xp / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fantomas, May 9, 2014.

1. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21159830
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198002585389 (Fantomas_xp)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    i have a few accounts 12 of them ,they all are in my friends list,i dont hide that is easy to ceck
    starting from fantomas_xp0 to fantomas_xp12 or 13 i cant remember,i use only my primary account and secondary fantomas_xp and fantomas_xp0​

Appeal description:
    So the problem is like that.
    I did like to play on trade plazza maps,sniping,so one day i got banned on a server,didnt know why,didnt care that becouse i did play counter strike 1.6 and if u are good at that game u get banned by Admins ( admins meaning 16 years old kids),so like i said didnt care that much,after that i was banned by other servers,cant remember was like a few years ago when i started to play and exchange weapons,i asked a friend from the list ( owner of a couple of romanian TF2 servers,owner of a comunity that now i am admin on all TF2 servers rambase.ro TF2 servers) why do i get banned and what i have to do,couse i did not cheat at the game,i did not talk with other players disrespectfull,and what do i have to do,and he told me that i have a sop caution,i asked what is that and he give me a link with steam rep and my profile,than i saw the fake group that i was invited by someone,i really cant remember who was,i asked how can i remove my self from that group,couse i know how to accept invitations from friends and groups,but dont know how to remove me from the group,he did explain me,but i just sold this morning my whole backpack to : Tony
    my inventory was 1965$

| steamname: Tony Reigns [MCT]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:51539823
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063345374
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tonyreigns
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198063345374

so i kinda resolved the main problem,but i still want that tag removen just in case i decide later to start trading again,thanks for reading my appeal,if i did somme mistakes is becouse i was awake by 18 hours and english is not my primary language so i apologise if u dont understand all,i never scammed people and i will not even try that,couse i know how hard and how much time u have to invest in this game to get somme valuable items,at least for me it was not easy.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were already downgraded to caution, I dont know of any servers that autoban for cautions. Your tag was not an admin mistake either, you were in a fake group. SOP will not remove the caution.