1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198003942190 - (Twinketits / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Twinkletits 2, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Twinkletits 2

Twinkletits 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21838231
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198003942190 (Twinketits)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Yesterday I was blocked in Steam repeat
    Yes, I was talking to this guy and insulted him because he was rude, but no more
    And that's what he gave in the screenshot I wrote, maybe they're friends with me, but I didn't do it, since 2008 I have no complaints and I would like to reconsider my ban
    Once again I want to repeat, I didn't ask it to install any extension in trading plus
    This is just nonsense, I'm in shock, it is unthinkable
    Unfortunately I can't provide screenshots since I was not ready for what he can do, and I take it from friends
    But today, when my friends texted me that I got banned on Steam REP, I was in shock
    then I went to this(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077444079) man in profile steam rep and saw that he sent a report for one person,and there he also pointed out the expansion of TRADING PLUS.
    And it seems very strange[​IMG]
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    placeholder

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hi, I have added you on steam for close to 2 months now, I am hoping you can find time to reply to my messages, at some point, Ill have to close the appeal and move on, was hoping to speak to you before that. I can give you an additional two weeks.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Thank you for your time today, but after our chat I wont be able to consider the appeal. What you told me did not match what was posted by your account in the appeal. (Claim of hijack from start of 2016 to 2020 and that you did not make this appeal to begin with) You also mentioned that you did not have any proof of the hijacking.

Under the circumstances, their is simply no way forward with this appeal.
    Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2021