1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Appeal: 76561198003942190 - (Twinketits / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by Twinkletits 2, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Twinkletits 2

Twinkletits 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21838231
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198003942190 (Twinketits)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Yesterday I was blocked in Steam repeat
    Yes, I was talking to this guy and insulted him because he was rude, but no more
    And that's what he gave in the screenshot I wrote, maybe they're friends with me, but I didn't do it, since 2008 I have no complaints and I would like to reconsider my ban
    Once again I want to repeat, I didn't ask it to install any extension in trading plus
    This is just nonsense, I'm in shock, it is unthinkable
    Unfortunately I can't provide screenshots since I was not ready for what he can do, and I take it from friends
    But today, when my friends texted me that I got banned on Steam REP, I was in shock
    then I went to this(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077444079) man in profile steam rep and saw that he sent a report for one person,and there he also pointed out the expansion of TRADING PLUS.
    And it seems very strange[​IMG]
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    placeholder

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hi, I have added you on steam for close to 2 months now, I am hoping you can find time to reply to my messages, at some point, Ill have to close the appeal and move on, was hoping to speak to you before that. I can give you an additional two weeks.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**