1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198005572722 - (Toroi / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Toroi, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Toroi

Toroi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22653497
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198005572722 (Toroi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had other accounts, not for malicious purposes. They are not used.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, my names Troy. The ban was over about 10 or so years ago for charge back on paypal. I was 13~14 years old when this happened and was using my father's card to purchase items on forums. I had no intent of scamming, my father charged back payments before he left my family again and I was doing my best to pay back the victims that suffered with it. It's been a long time since then but I paid back atleast 2-3 victims and did my best. I unfortunately did not have the items from most of the trades I did so I couldn't just return the items I bought.

I'm 25 now with a job and I've kept my distance from trading, I look to never make a mistake like this again and only wish to lift the scammer tags. I'm sorry for what I did, I have no intent of scamming anyone and never did have that intention. I was young and had not much control of the situation at the time. Thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663