1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198005572722 - (Toroi / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Toroi, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Toroi

Toroi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22653497
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198005572722 (Toroi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Dreamy
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:30898053
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022061835
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mafuyutofu
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198022061835

Appeal description:
    Hello, I am Toroi. There was a big fuss about me on threads around places years ago. I used my father's credit card to buy items from people on paypal on source OP forums. This money was mine, i earned it from a job I did for my uncle which was selling his Christmas Trees. Anyway, I put the money on his card because i was young, I wasn't really allowed to have my own. My father arrived home after leaving my whole family a long while ago because of "drama". The point I'm trying to get to, is that after I made those purchases, he charged back payments and left without a word. I never knew until my friend told me about my tag on SteamRep a couple days after. I paid back two people out of about 6 - 7 people I bought items from. One was threatening me, but I understood because i knew how he felt. I paid him the same amount of money I did when i bought the Scorching Flames Napper's Respite from him. His alias was BLACKENED. Something like that in all caps. He was an admin of a Unusual Hat server. One other was DRUNKENCANADIAN. I paid him back as well because he also added me. I gave him two steam games for his Scorching Detective Nior. All the other people I bought items from never re-added me, nor did I know of their alias because I thought I wouldn't have to talk to them again. A big question could be "why did you not give them back the unusuals/hats you paid for?" Well because I already traded them for something else. I was young and dumb so I traded all the unusuals I had for one unusual which I don't even own anymore. I understand my mistakes. I trade people everywhere normally and try to work up to my dream hat to this day. The only problem I run into is when they see I'm marked as a scammer. I have the items for them, I put them on the trade, but they instantly remove me and cancel it because of my tag. It's been a problem for so long and I deserved it for my horrible mistakes. I am willing to do anything reasonable to remove these scammer tags. I honestly only traded on source OP forums with real money, NEVER anywhere else. So I don't understand why I have those two other tags listed. To sum it up all here. I was really dumb, but once i grew older I learned what I did was not acceptable. I apologize for this long paragraph but I just hope there is a way to redeem my reputation. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from you. P.S. I have no chats/screenshots because I don't know those two people anymore, but if you were to ask them, they would tell you I did repay them back.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SOP will not lift the SOP tag, you had plenty of time to repay all the users. As for the other tags, appeal with those communities.