1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198011560693 - (JiZAZ IS BACK / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JiZAZ, Sep 24, 2015.

1. JiZAZ

JiZAZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25647482
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198011560693 (JiZAZ IS BACK)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No alter accounts at all , if you see account with same IP as mine , it's my brothers account.​

Appeal description:
    Look now , from 7th Sept. to 22nd Sept. I was away from my home and noone was online from that account also. I want to mention that it happened 8 days ago , and how come I return back home seeing in SteamRep banned by some random Admin ... What is this nonsense guys ?
    Why dont you look after your support ...
    I want to add also that from 7th - 22nd I had no Laptop , no PC , no way to be connected with the network cause I'm actually studying in university and I don't have that time or even the machine near to me so I can't play or even chat.
    I hope you'll understand me , and that will not happen again , cause banning without any reason is just totally senseless.​
  2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Except that there is a reason listed, and that would be that you were found as an alt. Not totally senseless.
    Salmon likes this.
  3. JiZAZ

JiZAZ New User

Steam:
    Well I have static IP and I can't change the fact that I have static IP and everyone has the same IP as mine. There could be another problem , someone has hijacked my brother account and we locked it , now is showing as VAC-ed (cause when you lock it , it says always VAC-ed) , is that possible to get SteamRep ban ?
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I doubt SR would issue a tag for a VAC ban.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  6. JiZAZ

JiZAZ New User

Steam:
    Well in my appeal that's my brothers account , we're sharing same IP's cause I've mentioned it already , also I don't play from his account (I don't use it even cause it's his) , but I don't want that SR Ban marked on my SR profile. I haven't scammed anyone , I haven't threated anyone or abuse such things , if I can help you by providing some info , just tell me. And yeah I don't have alt account !

That's my brother account and he is banned cause of locking up his account due to being hijacked , that's the all story about.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You should list his other steam accounts, they also apply to entry #7 and need to be posted as well.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to followup or appeal will be denied.
  9. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @JiZAZ,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lying or other fraud during the appeal
    - Lack of follow up

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**