1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198012004283 - (SHUIRO / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Erthskoven, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Erthskoven

Erthskoven Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25869277
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198012004283 (SHUIRO)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    I have read over the rules for appealing, and I know it says to only appeal once, but I believe I have a fair argument and have a better appeal, and I'd love the second glance. I made my first appeal a day or two after I was banned, and that was quite the mistake...

First up, I've made some large reforms. I'm an active member of the Unturned community, with lots of friends that are highly reputable people in the community such as Kohai (creator of Unturnedskins, Unturnedstats, and a few other stats sites). I have been working hard at changing my mindset of trading in general, and instead of scamming and being a scumbag, I've been giving back to the community as well. I'm currently sponsoring a giveaway on the Unturnedskins site, and I've been clean of scamming since my last report.

On top of that, I worked in concordance with a couple other people to help out a fraudulent gambling site, known as Winfortune.co. Mine and other's work has pressured the owner of this site to region-lock it from the US, UK, Australia and Canada. I moderate one of the largest Unturned Discords as well with over 1250 members.

So in conclusion, I'm working hard to be better and to move past my scamming days, and my Steamrep ban is looming over my head. I'd love for any admins to contact me with any questions they might have about my appeal, and I'd be more than glad to have a discussion with them. I don't want my trading to be limited to Unturned, and I'd love to be able to spread more good in the communities that I am a part of.

Concerning the reason I was denied last time, I know it looks very bad, and I was extremely immature and it was under no circumstance acceptable, but I really hope we can work through what I've done in the past.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691