1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198012649531 - (Kenzie / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hahahahahah, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Hahahahahah

Hahahahahah Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26191901
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198012649531 (Kenzie)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    You can remove the other account attached to my profile because I haven't logged into in in a million years.​

Appeal description:
    My caution is from over 7 years ago, which was applied after you accepted my appeal for my also then late-scammer tag. (See: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198012649531-hahahahahah-sop-scammer.7225/ quite a cringy post in its own right but whatever, it was the most viewed appeal for a very long time mostly because of how old it was)

So really over 10 years or more since my original offense! I was an immature punk teenager who tried to be cool and scam on the steam forums once and I'm now 25 years old and a vastly matured and different person. While I don't trade or partake in any games that really involve trading and trading itself isn't like what it was back in the days, I'd still like for my account to not have this tag/reputation for the rest of its life.

Let me know if you would like to talk or discuss this or what you may need as further evidence, because I've already admitted to the crime, paid the price, 2-3 years pass, appealed, cautioned, then it's been 7+ years without a whisper of issue since.

Thank you for your time, hope you can help.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per sop appeal policy #9, you are not able to appeal your tag further.

Archiving.