1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198012715788 - (PilSen / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pilsen, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Pilsen

Pilsen Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26225030
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198012715788 (PilSen)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have only ever played on one Steam account​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

My name is Matt and I wish to make an appeal. My account was banned well over 2,000 days ago for "faking offers with an alternate account" on tf2outpost.com. I was very frustrated at the time of the ban. I recently got back into tf2 trading and have had a VERY hard time trading because of this scammer tag. I have only now made an appeal because I saw that tf2outpost had been shut down and I was fed up.

From what I can remember, I was over at my IRL friend Kevins house. He had a nice gaming computer that ran better than my laptop so we liked to play tf2 together. We both mained Pyro.

I had been trading for a while, and had a pyro unusual hat (lower tier, dont recall what it was exactly) I was trying to sell. He was so excited and jealous when I showed it to him at his house, he wanted to buy it. He had steam wallet funds at the time and decided to make an offer. I told him to post on my outpost link, and he posted a low, but fair, in the ballpark price. I told him that IF his offer sat uncontested on the outpost listing, he would buy keys, and I would happily trade him the hat at a discount because he was my Homie. I think it triggered a warning system because we both logged in from his desktop computer. It was a genuine offer. We both got banned pretty shortly after. He wasnt a big on trading so he didnt bother appealing, and I looked into it a couple times but the appeal system looked confusing and I was disheartened. I have changed my steam name alot since then just for fun, and I dont remember what mine was at the time, but Im pretty sure Kevin hasn't changed from Kip The Snuggler since the incident.

Below is Kevin's information. This is 100 percent not me, and he is an old friend I have gamed with since 2008/2009. We dont talk much after he moved to LA from Chicago, but hes a good guy, and neither of us deserve this scammer tag. Both of our steam account are very old and hold alot of sentimental value to us. I would like to restore mine to perfect shape.

Thanks in Advance,
    Matt

| steamname: Kip The Snuggler
    | steam3ID: [U:1:37914484]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:18957242
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998180212
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kcharb
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197998180212
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691