1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198012973531 - (Papa Karla / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Papa Karla, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Papa Karla

Papa Karla New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26353901
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198012973531 (Papa Karla)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. First of all, I wouldn't have to make this appeal here but today I checked my SteamRep randomly and saw that I'm Banned. I want to explane.

So, as I remember and evidence show me, that I have been warned for my Impersonating. Yes, I was Impersonated once, 2 years ago, wanted to be who I'm not. But the problem is I was WARNED not Banned for this reason and today I'm banned and I wonder, why I haven't been banned 2 years ago and I'm banned now, when I need SteamRep mostly...

Yes, I apologise for Impersonating and I want to be Unbanned. I was Impersonating once and I won't be doing this again, never.​
  2. Papa Karla

Papa Karla New User

Steam:
    Warned - I mean Marked. Sorry for a mistake.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were SR tagged 2012-08-10,
    Any community can ban any user they choose for whatever reason they choose, we have no control over that nor do we care, if they took 2 years to ban you, then so be it, we still dont care.

saying that... almost all SR friend/partner comms respect each others tags and will ban users who are tagged, some sites manually ban, others automatically ban, others have so many users its not practical to do a full sweep and will just wait until they get altered to such a user. Even communities not directly affiliated with SR ban based on our and our partners tags.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    also
    is hardly convincing.
  5. Papa Karla

Papa Karla New User

Steam:
    Yes, I understand now. To defend my self I want to say that I was Impersonating, but it was 2 years ago and I haven't done anything wrong till then. The main reason why I want to be unbanned is that I could be able to Trade on SteamRep. So what could be done? What can I do to be unbanned? You can Ban me forever if I scam someone again, but I'm just saying, because I don't know what to offer in order to be Unbanned.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Papa Karla

Papa Karla New User

Steam:
    So nothing could be done?
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    You unquestionably were impersonating an SR admin, this alone is tag worthy.
    You unquestionably were attempting to scam in a RWC related transaction going as far as linking the users rep thread you were impersonating to the victim.
    -SR, by policy does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Appeal denied.