1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198012980125 - (SirJango / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sir_Jango, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Sir_Jango

Sir_Jango Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26357198
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198012980125 (SirJango)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts​

Appeal description:
    So, these two bans are literally from 4010 days ago (i didn't even know they existed until today).

Back in the day, i was a TF2 trader; sometimes i'd lowball an offer, and they'd accept.

I never scammed straight out though, was i an opportunist? yeah, if i saw someone selling an item way under the market, id buy it within an instance (ingame for ingame), never cash for items.

These bans are literally 10+ years old now, i'v never appealed as i never knew they existed until today when i was trying to buy some hats for tf2 for irl currency (just trying to get back into some oldie goldies) and want to look good doing so.

Sorry i can't give more information then this, it's been a while.
    Thank-you, Jango.​
  2. Sir_Jango

Steam:
    (I also got banned by RAWRtrade on the same day, so not sure if abusive admin from back then, or what), but as i said, it's been over 10 year, i really don't remember.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please provide inventory history for the month of July of 2011

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Sir_Jango

Steam:
    As you can see, the month of July 2011 only had a few trades, which was equal trades; so i'm not entirely sure how these bans happened; as i said, it's possible it was a rogue admin who just took a disliking to me.

Attached Files:

5. Sir_Jango

Steam:
    http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198012980125?time=1309533661

That is my inventory history starting July 2011, apart from the max set (which you can see i traded for), i literally had nothing in my inventory; apart from a few unopened crates

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198012980125?time=1311964762

^ this was a month later, and i only really obtained 4 hats in an entire month (i spent some time afking in servers for drops back then) + use to buy keys.

Trying to tell me i scammed in two different servers, and obtained bank roll? i'm not seeing it.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Submit screenshots per our screenshot policy listed at the top of the appeals section. You have two weeks to do so.
  7. Sir_Jango

Steam:
    July 2011 (the 1st of the Month)

Attached Files:

8. Sir_Jango

Steam:
    July 2011 (The end of Month)

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have until the end of the two weeks to provide steam inventory history, you will not get further replies until you have done so. https://steamcommunity.com/id/SirJango/inventoryhistory/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its been half a year and you have not provided what was asked, you are very active on steam as well. Under the circumstances what you did provide, however incomplete and not within SR evidence/screenshot policy, does corroborate the original SOP report against you that resulted in a SOP CAUTION at the time. RAWR later raised the caution when issuing their own ban tagging against you. I am upholding the original CAUTION against you for the SOP tag/denying any further relief for failure to followup with your appeal. You will have to appeal the RAWR ban tag separately using the defunct community appeal system.

Regards.

Hidden Content: