1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198013516662 - (GP⋆ Sunbro Solaire / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tavros Nitram, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Tavros Nitram

Tavros Nitram Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26625467
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198013516662 (GP⋆ Sunbro Solaire)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts used to trading idling or chatting. I have ONE alternate account that is actually a limited account that I used for playing Street Fighter V to get a clean ranked record.

https://steamrep.com/search?q=https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jayyyson/

My IRL friend was marked as a scammer because it was assumed that his account was my "alt account" although this was never the case. He was simply on the same IP at my house a few times as we lived in the same neighborhood in 2013.

The reason he never appealed it was simply because he had no reason or interest to do so, since he never played TF2 much and was never interested in trading.

If you look at his account, you can very obviously tell that this is an entirely separate person with their own identity, on a semi active account. Also you can probably check again and see that the IPs have been entirely different on our accounts for years, save for maybe a few sessions where we were at one another's house.​

Appeal description:
    This happened 2312 days ago, which is about 6.3 years in time.
    I was 13 years of age at the time, and I am now 20.

I want to start off by disclaiming that I am in no way shape or form denying what I did, or trying to make excuses for why I did it.

I was a dumb kid, and I got greedy. That's it.

Saying I've had a change of heart is a bit of an understatement. I'm an entirely different person.

The reason I never appealed in all this time is mostly because I felt I didn't deserve it. But I've grown (at least I'd like to think so) quite a large amount in these many years, and I'd really like to start off fresh once more.

I still regret what I did, and wish I could go back. I feel bad about hurting those people and betraying their trust. It was seriously f✿✿✿ed up and I'm sorry.

I tried to contact those people once more a few months ago and apologize sincerely. Not so that I could feel better, but so they could at least know the a✿✿✿✿✿✿ who scammed them was sorry.

All of the items I stole and even more that weren't involved in any cons were removed from my inventory, and the stolen items given back to the victims.

-----

My ability to trade at the most basic level, or even BUY anything on websites from bots is severely restricted. I can't buy items online with real currency, and I can't even trade in game with other people.

I very, very badly want to be granted a second chance, and prove that I belong in the community once more. This time, without betraying anyone's trust and hurting others along the way.

I'm older, a bit wiser and have a much bigger heart and better conscience than I did when I was a snot spewing 13 year old who didn't realize the consequences of his actions.

Please consider this, and know that I am sincerely begging to be forgiven, and a second chance allotted.

I understand and accept if I am rejected here. Just know that I am sorry, and I'm never going to scam again for as long as I live.​
  2. Tavros Nitram

Steam:
    I'd also like to add that I am even unable to play on many different servers in CS:GO and TF2, and not even trade servers.
  3. Tavros Nitram

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Failure to pay the amazon egift qualifies as a RWC (real world currency) related offense. Our specific criteria for classifying something as RWC is
    SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC related offenses. Furthermore, you have additional offenses against you, no way can I ever consider such an appeal.

Appeal denied.