1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198015991314 - (LuzuVlogsGamer / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LuzuVlogsGamer, Mar 15, 2017.

1. LuzuVlogsGamer

LuzuVlogsGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127913814
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198015991314 (LuzuVlogsGamer)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    [email protected]:LuzuVlogsGamer steam name​

Appeal description:
    Hello i just bought my game cs go and i gived my account to my friend so he can play this game but when he played after this i started the game so i can play and VAC BANNED FROM SECURITY SERVERS APPEARD i didnt hacked anything i just give my account to my friend so he can play but i didnt know that he was hacking or something he told me that he didnt use the hack that he installed it was just opend.So please please remove the ban thing I didn't do anything I don't whant to pay for his things that he did even I can call you and say to my friend to come and tell you the truet I'm not hacking and I don't whant to I'm poor and I don't have money I just wanted to play the game and give it to my friend because he didn't have it I didn't know about hes plans please awnser.Please remove it I didn't hacked I will change my password and everything and I will not give my account to my not friend please I didn't do anything.I will do EVERYTHING TO PROVE IT if you whant we can talk and with my not friend so he can tell you please I'm crying I didn't do anything.Thanks for the time I'm from Bulgaria.He used some program like cross hair changer or movie something and he just got vac bann security server from launching Dust 2 On CS GO please help I will tell him to come and tell you with face thing or whatever you say I just whant to get back my game please

And he didnt use aimbot or something that give him advantige he had cracked games that he was farming on with cheatengin and something and when he was playing CS GO he had the cheatengin or something opened and he didnt cheat he didnt do anything bad to the game or server or him I asked him and check him after all this is my account and im mad beacuse of him but thats not fair he didnt hacked like something on the hole game and getting kill he even told me that he even didnt get any kills!!Please help me am crying right now i didnt cheat please what can i do to help me please i didnt do anything wrong or kill someone or did something bad please unbann me what can i do please tell me i will do everything i will cut my finger if you whant i just bought a Desert eagle skin for the game from www.g2a.com why would i whant to cheat or something like that i didnt do anything please ):i didn hack please remove the ban i didnt do anything if you can check replays on the game that he played see for your eyes that i wasnt hacking please respond if you checked this message [email protected]
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No idea what this is but you are not tagged/banned here so nothing to appeal.
    if this is about the VAC ban we are not Steam/Valve - we have nothing to do with that.
    Submit a steam support ticket.