1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198016944567 - (Tanalbi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tanalbisecondary, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Tanalbisecondary

Tanalbisecondary New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:111153915
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198016944567 (Tanalbi)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Tanalbisecondary​

Appeal description:
    This is some kind of conspiration.

Lemme explain:

First off, i got an IM from a Steam friend who told me that he accidentally reported me for having duped items, which I DO NOT HAVE. He gave me a link to a Steam Admin profile, and told me to talk things with him. That Admin asked me my Discord so we could voice chat and try solve things out. He asked me to share my screen, close all tabs and do as i say, which involved passing him some codes sent to my e-mail (Which i later found out, were to deactivate my Steam Guard and so), try to buy some things off in a DOTA 2 and TF2 item webpage after i told him that i have no Paypal money nor credit card, and delete every single e-mail Steam sent me. After that, he told me that since i have no money to buy that thing (Which confused me), i will get a 2 week ban he also told me to not to do something subversie as to try to log into my account or else it'll get banned. The next day, i got kinda suspicious after i found out everything got severed off my Steam account, and checked it. To my surprise, my account was now linked to a different e-mail, Gmail and that i got no possibilities of getting it back.

The weirdest thing about all of this, is that it happened to others, the user Brazilian_Soldier posted a report whose screenshots had a resemblance to the screenshot i took from the guy who started all of this. I am also providing the screenshot of the discord of the Steam admin and also the screenshot of the resemblance of the case but to another Steam user​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You're not banned by us.
    There's no such thing as Steam Admin, they are trying to hijack your account.
    Contact Steam Support ASAP.
    Best of luck!