1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198018570115 - (jnt / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by jnt-dA-g04t, Sep 15, 2014.

1. jnt-dA-g04t

jnt-dA-g04t New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29152193
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198018570115 (jnt)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    This is the only one I have. :)

Appeal description:
    First of all, I admit that I've scammed people and tried to scam, but I regret it. I am not sure why I did it, I guess I was just curious and thought it was exciting (pretty dumb huh). Right now I am betting on CSGOLOUNGE with my brothers account to get skins instead of being a douche that scams people..

I just want a second chance so I can first of all, access the csgolounge site again with my own account, and second of all, I want to get my reputation back again because I guess everyone needs a second chance. It's totally fine if you decline this appeal because what I have done is really immature and so, even though I never scammed any expensive items that doesn't mean that I wasn't a scammer, because I admit that I was.

That's all for now, lets just say I regret every attempt of scamming and leave it right there :D

Thanks! :) // jnt​

Attached Files:

2. jnt-dA-g04t

jnt-dA-g04t New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29152193
    Heeeelloooo? :D
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Impersonating to scam also scams the person you are impersonating of their reputation. Other then it being premeditated and having time to re-think your decisions, it was a community admin who was at the time, tagged on SR, that shows you were aware of SR and the impact of such a user to the community. I cant accept an appeal under such conditions. You simply knew or should have known better.

denied.