1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198018665756 - (♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪ CSGOLoungeBanned / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪, Jan 24, 2015.

1. ♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪

♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29200014
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198018665756 (♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪ CSGOLoungeBanned)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have 2 alts dont know the names sorry​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    Okay im sorry im lying please dont be mad? Okay so i was mad when i got scammed on my knife so i wanted to do anything to get it back i tried to contact steam and everything but still nothing so i fake nicked u and it was a bad ideaa. Im really sorry i dont wanna lie
    Here is the truth i faked to be hammy cause i got scammed thats done. I really appreciate that u banned me but i really wanna get unbanned please i got mad when i lost my knife. I don't know why i cant pull up trades on CSGOLounge.​
  2. Jack 4

Jack 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33494675
    If you really had a change of heart you would give the victim(s) his items back.
  3. ♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪

♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪ New User

Steam:
    but the thing is i didnt scam anyone i didnt take anyones stuff
    I tried to but it was too hard.
    So im really thinking i was dumb there
  4. ♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪

♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪ New User

Steam:
    But i did attempt to scam thats why i wanna change my heart. I didnt think it was smart
  5. ♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪

♪♪ AspeN^ ♪♪ New User

Steam:
    So i havnt done anything but impersonation but i changed name after that i didnt even attempt to scam at that moment.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal,
    Impersonating to scam also scams the person you are impersonating of their reputation. Other then it being premeditated and having time to re-think your decisions, it was a community admin who was at the time, tagged on SR, that shows you were aware of SR and the impact of such a user to the community. I cant accept an appeal under such conditions. You simply knew or should have known better. Saying that, they are some mitigating circumstances between how long this appeal has been pending and as far as I can tell, no direct reports against you for actual scamming and limited information on how far you went to impersonate.

You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.