1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198018727345 - (Jixx Bro / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jixx Bro, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Jixx Bro

Jixx Bro Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29230808
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198018727345 (Jixx Bro)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I do not have an Alternate account. My brother is the account that i am linked to be an alternate account. My Brother is a scammer, and i got marked because of it for some reason? It was a false mark. I have never scammed on tf2 and i see no point in it, its just a game. I will be able to anwser any questions about this freely. I have nothing to do with my brothers account.​
  2. Crise Ice

Crise Ice Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12069081
    I'm his brother and can also help with any info. Want a family pic? <3
  3. Jixx Bro

Steam:
    okay its been almost a year, please respond i cant even use half the sites and i didn't even do anything it way my brother. I have had my account for 5 years, if he just started scamming a year or 2 ago, why would he have a 5 year old account with 1.7k hours on gmod and like 500 on tf2 and 700 css and stuff?
  4. Jixx Bro

Steam:
    It has been a year, can you please answer so i can get on csgolounge and stuff? i didnt do this stuff im not my brothers alt i have like 25 games, over 1000 hours on 2 on a 6 year account? Come on.
  5. Jixx Bro

Steam:
    This is pathetic.
  6. Jixx Bro

Steam:
    I'm sick and tired of this. Can I talk to a manager or higher up? This is fraud.
  7. Jixx Bro

Steam:
    This is also defamation of character and is not allowed me to trade on tf2 or csgo for 4 years. This is a terrible system and nobody replies.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  9. Jixx Bro

Steam:
    A: The appeal admins have limited time to work on appeals. On average, an easy appeal takes an hour of work, a normal appeal 2-3 hours, and some of the more complex appeals have been up to a work-week of work to just get through all the material. When having near 800 appeals open (at time of writing this), you cannot expect many appeals to be done each day. We work as fast as we can, but even with that, expect to have to wait for at least a year

expect to have to wait for at least a year

its been 4 years dude.
  10. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    "At least", which in this context means "no less than". So: "expect to have to wait for no less than a year" means the same thing.

There are reasons for wait times, and while you may not understand them, they're there.
  11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello, and no, fraud is something your "bro" does.
  12. Jixx Bro

Steam:
    Ok Its 2018 now can this just get looked at? My brother and his friend spy crabbed scammed people like 4 years ago and apparently just cause of the same IP I'm his alt when obviously I have like over 600$ worth of games on this account and tons of hours on a variety of games. I'm obviously not an alt, can somebody just look at this?
  13. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Locking for excessive bumping, will not be unlocked until case addressed.
  14. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review, due to time tagged without admins addressing, other mitigating circumstances and no additional offenses since, I'm grating this appeal.
    Please note, if we find out you lied, tag will be reapplied w/o the possibility of a new appeal.
    Best of luck!