1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198019652860 - (MoRe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MoRe cs.money, Jun 27, 2021.

1. MoRe cs.money

MoRe cs.money Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29693566
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198019652860 (MoRe)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have another accounts​

Appeal description:
    Здравствуйте, я случайно узнал о своей ванне, когда зашел на сайт csgoempire и связался с техподдержкой там. С ноября 2018 по апрель 2020 года служил в армии, мой профиль взломали злоумышленники. Никогда не совершал таких действий! В конце апреля 2020 года я восстановил доступ к своей учетной записи через поддержку Steam. Администрация csgoempire просит меня снять блокировку на steamrep, чтобы я мог продолжать играть на их сайте. Пожалуйста, помогите мне решить проблему. Спасибо.​
  2. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    Hello, I accidentally found out about my blocking when I went to the csgoempire website and contacted technical support there. From November 2018 to April 2020, I served in the army, my profile was hacked by intruders. I have never committed such actions! At the end of April 2020, I restored access to my account through steam support. The administration of csgoempire asks me to remove the block on steamrep so that I can continue to play on their site. Please help me to solve the problem. Thanks.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijack, you must submit proof with a support ticket from steam saying as much.
    Additionally, I do not understand if you were actually hijacked, why you still use the steam name the hijacker used on the account?

You have two weeks to provide proof and answer the above question.
  4. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    When i opened my steam support now i can't see this ticket here, its was in April 2020, can i see the full hystory of my steam support tickets? Coz i have some refunded some time ago and this tickets i cant see too
  5. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    They dosent show me any of my olds steam support tickets, what i need to do ?
    Te[​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    I already told you exactly what you need to continue the appeal. 1. A ticket from your account indicating you were actually hijacked for the time you claim you were hijacked and you recovered your account. and 2. An explanation to your name history you did not mention in your above replies. You have the remainder of the two weeks to followup.
  7. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    I understand what you want, but can you help me ? When i go to my steam support recent help requests its dosent show me nothing, but i have refund the cyberpank game around half year ago and its was there, but now its dosent show me. Can you explain me how i can get my full steam support requests history ? i cant find it anywhere
  8. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    The name which hjacked used its my name, he just used it to trying get some item from people who been in my friend list i think
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    No, wrong, the only history of that name first being used is during the time you claim you were hijacked, no indication it was ever used prior. I wont reply again until you submit your ticket.
  10. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    What do you mean wrong ? I use this alias all the time, why should I change my alias after I have returned access to the account? I really ask you to help me.I have never deceived people.How can I find the full history of my support requests? It was displayed earlier but now I can't see any of my old requests
  11. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    Hello , i have askes steam support about where i can find my ticket, i can see my old request only a few weeks, but i have restore my account more then one year ago in April 2020, its mean i cant never get unban on steamrep or what ?:( [​IMG]
  12. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    If you are trying to find an appeal that was previously sent to the Steam support service, if the appeal has not expired, you can always find it here:
    https://help.steampowered.com/ru/wizard/HelpRequests

Support requests expire a few weeks after they are closed, after which they become unavailable. After the expiration of the request, we do not provide access to its contents for security reasons. Please note that you can freely copy and save your correspondence with our support service as long as you have access to your requests. We hope that you keep such archives in a safe place.

With best wishes,
    Murad

That what they said, they said they cant show me my old request if i cant see its in my recent requests window :(
  13. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    I'm sorry but can you explain what i can to do now ?
  14. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    Hello, so can you answer me can i do something more or not ? Steam support said they cant send me my oldest tickers...
  15. MoRe cs.money

Steam:
    Hello, i'm still wait your answer. Can i do something more or not ?
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    Without a ticket, the appeal cannot be considered, further, name history of the account does not support your claim as already pointed out. You may ONLY appeal ONCE more if you are able to provide proof of your claim, DO NOT submit any additional appeal attempt unless you have proof as any additional attempt will count as your second and LAST appeal.