1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198020555789 - (Espada Eddy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Link <3, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Link <3

Link <3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30145030
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198020555789 (Espada Eddy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I've made several appeals in the past, all of which have either been forgotten or denied. To my knowledge, there is no way to redeem myself in my past threads, hence I decided to make yet another appeal. I was very clumsy during my other appeals and I apologise for that.

To summarise: back in 2013 I was hijacked and the hijacker sent phishing link to several friends. Soon after, I was banned from SteamRep and I didn't know how to make a proper appeal. I was just a kid at the time that wasn't even capable of writing a correct sentence. Because this is 7 years ago, I can not back up my innocence with chat logs, inventory or screenshots of similar evidence.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't bother appealing; I don't ever use trading platforms, nor do I plan on using them ever again. But the fact remains that if you look up my name, my banned SteamRep pops up and it's one of the first things you'll first notice. Either I would like this to be removed completely or I would like my ban to be lifted. Selfish as this might sound, in current times there are several very large communities that I moderate. So, or the sake of my own reputation I would really like to have this removed whether it's by lifting the ban, or any other method whatsoever.

Let me know if there's any potentially relevant info that I provide you with, because I would like to have this fixed whatever the cost may be. Preferably by the ban being lifted.​
  2. Link <3

Link <3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30145030
    Also, in case I get commented on with "Already appealed and denied, please do not submit further appeal threads" or something along the lines, this goes far beyond your guidelines. This ban has been haunting me for 7 years and counting. I am innocent. I wish I was able to make a proper appeal at the time. I don't want to visit this forum or anything related ever again. I just want to move on and preserve my reputation. That's all there is to it.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, furthermore, you failed in the many appeal attempts since to provide any proof of your claim of a hijacking. Additional appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.