1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198022077690 - (Jidba / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jidba, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Jidba

Jidba Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30905981
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198022077690 (Jidba)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198022077690-moulesfrites.14440/

I was banned 8 years ago for stealing keys. I did do it but regret it entierly. I was a kid a the time and I just wanted to get the most of the little money I had, so I made a paypal account and put my money on it.
    I contacted the trader and asked him for the keys, and the trade went well. But after 20 minutes, he contacts back threatening me to ban me because I scammed him, confused I looked up my paypal and I saw that the transaction was cancelled because my account wasnt verified and the money is back on my account.
    So I told him I was going to make things right, and I meant it. He did not believe me and was really rude. To verify a PayPal account at the time, you had to link it to your bank account, and I had none. So I was looking for a solution, but after an hour or two he calls me again on skype to threaten me even more, not listening to what I was telling him. I was young and pissed, so I just said "f*ck it, I have the keys and the money, why should I take time to pay 15€ to someone who keeps being rude even though I'm here to help him".

So I just ran off with the money and the keys. This was stupid and I regret it.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Have you repaid before submitting this appeal thread? yes or no?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its been a week and no followup to this most basic of questions.

Appeal denied.