1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198023674635 - (0x1FF / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Shadow, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Shadow

Shadow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31704453
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198023674635 (0x1FF)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not use any alternate account.​

Appeal description:
    Well, I'm the first ever steam rep banned user on this site. I haven't been on this site for a while, but I'd like to appeal the ban as csgofloat.com is denying registrations for SR flagged users from recently as they forced search feature for registered only users.

I can repay the victim, as the reason the ban appeared in first place was due to my child was using an account for trading around 10 years ago. At that time it wasn't my priority to get unbanned as I had no issues with any site so I let it get rejected.

The threads that I have been working with Noobinator around 8 years ago are:
    Rejected - 76561198042674519 ins (SR Scammer) | SteamRep Forums
    Rejected - 76561198023674635 Seven (SR Scammer) | SteamRep Forums
  2. Shadow

Shadow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31704453
    Just a note: I found this as well: Invalid - 76561198023674635 - ins | SteamRep Forums
    My account was indeed compromised back then and I had to retrieve it via steam support. Back then I did lie in fact that previous appeals weren't made by me or that I did not have a son (yes it was a petty thing to do) as I thought it would help me to get steam rep tag removed after I returned my hijacked steam account. If staff want to look into this, I'll need a help to find a person to which I need to refund the steam gift that has been scammed around that time.

I think the note inside my Steamrep profile which Noobinator added says this person: Steam Community :: hi its me, but I don't know how to find which steam gift this person sent me.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Nothing can be done for you, you have lied multiple times and we simply can no trust anything you may or may not claim going forward, none of it is relevant anymore. The appeal was already reviewed and upheld.
    Original Appeal
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198023674635-seven-sr-scammer.11449/
    Decision Upheld
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198023674635-nep-sr-scammer.46411/

Edit, revoked posting privileges in appeals since case was already denied and you changed your story (policy revoke)
    and attempting to appeal after a review already upheld the tagging.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**