1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198025016355 - (MrNergles / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MrNergles, Jan 2, 2015.

1. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32375313
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198025016355 (MrNergles)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I would like to appeal this ban for many reasons. The largest reason being that I joined a group that some kid invited me to on an idle server a long time ago. I serously don't remember much about the group but I joined a lot of them throughout my tf2 idle days. One of which was a group that I guess scammed someone and was taken down. If I knew the group was trash I wouldn't have joined it. This ban has been an annoyance for too long and I want to clear everything up with my account. I can't use it for TF2 trading, DOTA2 or CS:GO lounge; this really bums me out. I hate seeing that I am the only "Scammer" on my friends list even though I never stole from anyone in the community. I want to have fun and bet on CS:GO and post listings for new items. I just got this game and I want to have as much fun as I can with it. To make this matter worse I am "banned" by Source Op but I don't even appear on the "Banned Players" list (ScreenShot Included). This is discouraging and upsetting and I would love someone to help me. Message me via Email ([email protected]), Steam, Facebook (Facebook.com/NateAlexander000) and hell tweet to me (mrnergles) if you need more from me. I just want to be unbanned and enjoy my community.
    Thank you for your time,
    Nate Alexander.​

Attached Files:

2. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    I don't know how to edit this so I will state this under it. I have tried to appeal here before I just forgot. Admin said it was improper format. My mistake, everything else is correct and in order on my original post though.
  3. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    Here is a list showing expired bans made by Source OP, I am not on that one either.

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    those are sop game server bans, they have nothing to do with sop scammer related bans, you were in a fake sop group as your profile implies.
  5. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    I thought they had correlation with SOP bans, my bad. I wouldn't have joined a group if I knew it would have been like this. Sorry if I sounded angry it's just confusing and irritating.
  6. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    I have a question regarding my SteamRep while I am waiting for my appeal! If I purchuse a knife from the market place and give it away on stream or a raffle it won't negetivly thier Rep will it? Should I wait until my appeal is fully complete or is it safe to do a giveaway/competition? I just don't want anyone to get a ban or negitive rep from recieving anything from my account.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please add me on steam.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    Sure!
  9. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    Sent you a PM but I'll post in here as well incase you didn't get it. I think I added your account on steam but there are a few YouAreTheOne's on there. If I added the weong guy let me kbow thank you!
  10. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  11. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
  12. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    No worries, friendo. Best of luck.
  13. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    YATO just wanted to say I sent another admin a message like you told me to, Dopp, I assume he was the right admin because he is SOP Admin.
  14. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    I haven't heard back from any Admins and would like to check on this ban.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    asked for you to add me a long while ago, you have 2 weeks or the appeal will be closed.
  16. MrNergles

MrNergles New User

Steam:
    I did add you but you declined; had to reformat my C drive earlier today. I'll send you an invite again asap.
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    I agree that it was most likely a mistake that you joined the group and you did not have ill intentions.
    Due to length of time tagged and no further issues since, I decided to drop the tag.
    Please note tho, avoid further issues, will be much more difficult to successfully appeal again.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**