1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198026905244 - (Ownzer99 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ownzer99, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Ownzer99

Ownzer99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33319758
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198026905244 (Ownzer99)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    A few years back I did some giftwrap scamming and I regret doing it. It was very stupid on my part and actually conflicts with my morals as I really don't like thieves and I thought it didn't matter since it was virtual items. Now its a few years later and I have gotten back and may want to get back into trading and the tag is stuck on me. I have checked my item history and it seems it doesn't date back far enough to the victims who I did scam although if I did meet the victims again I would pay them back by probably buying some keys and handing them over. Overall I am disappointed by how I behaved years ago and see how I hurt the people as they probably spent their hard earned money on the giftwrap and I took that away.

Final note: Sorry if I wasted your time with this as I am sure you are having headaches dealing with a long list of other appeals.​
  2. Ownzer99

Ownzer99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33319758
    Will this ever get looked at?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Submit inventory history as far back as it goes, also submit the support ticket you submitted (with personal info redacted) please comply with our screenshot policy when you do so.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be dropped to a caution.
    Please note, further transgressions may result in you being retagged.

Appeal granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**