1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198028090621 - (LoggedCabin. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LoggedCabin., Aug 8, 2015.

1. LoggedCabin.

LoggedCabin. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33912446
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198028090621 (LoggedCabin.)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    3 and a half years ago, I made a huge mistake of impersonating the profiles from the bots of tf2wh.com and taking part in various scams. I was reported by a member of Steamrep and others for my actions, in which I received a ban on my SteamRep profile.

At the time I had no understanding and took no caution of what I was doing over the Internet which is why months after these offenses, I was hacked and lost everything. Now that I look back at the situation, I definitely deserved it. I never took the time to think before committing this offense and how it would affect other people, not just me.

However, that was more then 3 years ago, and definitely was not the best decision I've made. About last month, I decided to get into Team Fortress 2 again which has been great fun so far however trading is incredibly difficult
    because whenever I attempt to trade with someone it's almost impossible to find someone that doesn't check my SteamRep and declines the trade immediately. My ban has also denied access to all SteamRep partner communities and other Tf2 trading websites.

I was immature back then, but a lot has changed over the past 3 years and I know the consequences or when you do something wrong and I for sure know that this will not ever happen again. I regret all the offenses made and i am responsible for what I did. I am glad this all happened as I've learned my lesson, and promised myself to never do it again and I wish for you admins to remove my ban.

Thank you for taking time to read this and please let me know if you have any questions regarding this case.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Did you repay the users you scammed?
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    Formal 2 week notice to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied, no followup/no proof of repayment, may submit a new appeal only if you repaid by the deadline mentioned above (Feb 21, 2017)