1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198028370596 - (ISmiteScuttle / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ISmiteScuttle, Jun 3, 2017.

1. ISmiteScuttle

ISmiteScuttle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34052434
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198028370596 (ISmiteScuttle)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Basically, bought keys, pp thought it was dodgy so suspended my acc and restricted payments to molletts account. they then lied to him about what happened (he can confirm this) and i payed him through a bank transfer. I was banned without any evidence from pp and the ban in general shouldnt of happened​
  2. Mollett

Mollett New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50274525
    I have been paid the full amount via UKBT.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    You originally didn't want to refund until your former head admin (you were fired) highly recommended that you should refund. Also, you were marked simply because you initiated a chargeback or your account somehow did on its own. Prove that you didn't do it and this appeal will have substance. Onus of proof is on you.

This is a very mature way to handle your mark...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    In addition to what gentleman said about providing proof to back up your claim, repayment was not compliant with our repayment policy, I also see no repayment chat as required for appeals.
  5. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    repayment was never an issue, i always was going to pay him because im not a scammer. paypal made a mistake and as soon as i could i corrected it. my paypal account is still limited so i couldnt do anything in regards to sending money from there so did bank transfer. Prime never said to refund and the group is a joke. Please explain in more detail what you need from me for me to be unbanned from this bs. I never wanted drama or a public issue because resolving the payment was never an issue
  6. Mollett

Mollett New User

Steam:
    Even if I am unsure about whether it was always his original intention or not, the user never removed/blocked me, also was attempting to get payment to me a few times and ended up doing a bank transfer. In regards to the PayPal issue I'm unsure what to believe but I don't think the user would have repaid me this fast if he was lying.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Repayment chat is a REQUIREMENT of an appeal. In addition, no proof of your claim that it was unintentional on your part has been submitted. Please provide what I asked for already.
  8. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    How can i prove it wasnt intentional, record pp convo that breaks their ToS? What you mean by repayment chat, screenshot of the payment in which i put the message Scuttle to Mollett is ok if he posts that?
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have provided NOTHING in support of your claim that PayPal or bank/card mistakenly initiated the charge-back, clearly PayPal would have a record of the dispute.
    You failed to provide repayment chat as mentioned again now, as REQUIRED for appeals, see appeal tips if you have questions.

Formal two week notice to comply.
  10. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    What do you want from paypal? the series of events was: i made lots of trades in one day, the last purchase i made was with mollett, pp thought something was up so they limited both our accounts, after they limited the accounts they undid the payment. I know this from phone calls with paypal. what can i provide you with to show this? If i wasnt going to pay him back why do all the chat logs show im saying im going to
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have the remainder of the two weeks to provide the requested information.
  12. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    why are you making this so complicated, wonder why im pissed at steamrep and its because of this. refusing to actually help and false banning. dude can you do your job and assist please?
  13. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    Mollett asked me to hide his bank details, he can confirm

Attached Files:

14. Mollett

Mollett New User

Steam:
    Confirmed
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    I already told you what you needed, not my problem if you do not comply, once again, you have failed to provide what I have asked for multiple times now. I suggest saving your time arguing over set-in-stone policy we have and actually provide what was asked.

Edit: I will only reply again once you provide what I already requested or after the two weeks has passed.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  16. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    I am unsure of how the repayment chat is to be provided as it was over the phone. In addition, Mollett has confirmed the repayment and this ban was an appeal made by him; therefore by law, he has annulled all claims and I am innocent.
  17. Mollett

Mollett New User

Steam:
    User gave the chat above, I also confirm he paid
  18. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    Would it be possible for a steam rep admin to reply so this issue can be resolved?
  19. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    You've only provided part of what the appeal admin asked for, not everything. Specifically, you still need to prove that the chargeback was not of your doing. Like YATO said, he won't reply unless you provide all the information he requested or when the allotted two weeks have passed. This will be the last time I post here too.
  20. ISmiteScuttle

Steam:
    I will happily post what you need but how can i prove that it wasnt me? You have no proof it was me either but that was enough to ban me?