1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198028370596 - (Smite / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ISmiteScuttle, Jan 1, 2019.

1. ISmiteScuttle

ISmiteScuttle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34052434
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198028370596 (Smite)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey,
    I used to trade years back and have no real interest in ever trading again, just would like to not have the first thing that shows up whenever someone searches my IGN is a false ban from steam rep for fraud.
    Paypal decided some of the payments made via F&F were suspicious so they froze my account and 2 others and reverted a few transactions. This included a transaction where I had bought keys from someone. He panicked and submitted a report before I was able to contact him as I was at work. Once we understood the full situation he even said that nothing had gone wrong and the report was false yet admins didn't remove the ban. I ofc paid him via bank transfer as I had no intention of taking money from him.
    I didn't care too much about the ban at the time as I was planning on quitting trading and I knew enough of the trading server staff to be able to sell of what keys I had to them, however, I just want to clear up the ban and set things straight.
    Cheers,
    Smite​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691