1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198029232533 - (Dreadnaught / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dreadnaught, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34483402
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198029232533 (Dreadnaught)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    SR lists 5 accounts all accused of being alts...only one (DOT.Gaming BOT) is an alt, but I rarely EVER use it, I surely don't use it for trading others​

Appeal description:
    First off -- I believe I was banned from Bazaar.tf in the first place because of a recent FALSE ban from bp.tf because they think I am an alt account of my brother, Mongkoot. With that being said...

I'm going to assume you are looking on Steam Rep and see all the "Alternate Accounts" that are associated with me. As I mentioned earlier, DOT.Gaming BOT is indeed my alt, but there is zero problem with that. Mongkoot the source of all these bans, is my BROTHER. He has been banned for YEARS and this has never been a problem. Mongkoot Too is HIS alt, and like my alt, he doesnt use it for trading or anything, its just a fun account to have. And last is Kamaton, which is both my and my brother's IRL friend. All three of us play TF2 together A LOT.

As respectfully as I can say this, I don't know what numbskull they have in charge of ban appeals on bp.tf, but he would not believe that I am not an alt account. I'm not sure what I need to provide that I am a legit human being with my own independent account for over a decade, and might I add, I have had this account BEFORE my brother. Again, respectfully, I don't see how it is not common sense that I am clearly not an alt, I mean look at my Steam profile, add me and join a discord call with all the "Alternate accounts" accused, we are different people.

I feel very aggravated that I've been falsely banned and really hope you can fix this.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, you already submitted an appeal via defunct community appeal for the UHC tagging. Saying that, their is no error for your bp.tf ban and they had every right to tag/ban you for it. GL contacting them and explaining that one.