1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198029437726 - (Бакстер Хаский / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Baxter[Furry] <3 Kett, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Baxter[Furry] <3 Kett

Baxter[Furry] <3 Kett Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34585999
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198029437726 (Бакстер Хаский)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    This happened quite a while ago and there is no changing what has happened. I was a pretty idiotic person. I have since payed back the person whom I wronged, made peace and attempted to show this on the initial ban post. I don't trade very often any more and I would like to be able to use trade servers and sites to cash my inventory out. I made contact with the person, had a long conversation (attached pics on conversation) and agreed on a repayment method, of which i followed through.

I really don't know what else to say that could prove my change of heart! I truly am sorry for what I did and never plan on making these types of choices again.

All evidence is a copy of what was provided here.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198029437726-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.83696/

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    - You made parcial repayment.
    - Repayment was made 1019 days after the scam, that's not a repaying in a timely manner.

Glad you repaid but looking at the scam, the repayment and the time it took you to repay, we cannot remove the tag. This appeal is firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**