1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198029845787 - (Mentley / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mentley, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Mentley

Mentley New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34790029
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198029845787 (Mentley)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello!
    So i am here to appeal to remove my reputation bans by RAWR trade club. As i think you can see my steamrep profile i have got a reputation ban 1190 days (as i am writing this) ago. I am basically same guy than back then but 1 thing has changed critically when compared to days back then. I hate scamming. Cheating. anything that violates general feeling about trading in any game(tf2,cs:go). Playing a game of competitive in cs:go, cheaters on enemy side or on my side makes time used in that game worthless because when ever needed that cheater can just "clutch" round with eternal vision assistance or aim assistances. It takes fun and the challenge away from the game.
    I haven't played team fortress 2 (from now on called tf2) for a while(+1 years) and i am really disappointed and sad because i did something that should never happen.
    I was playing on one of the RAWR trade club servers, wanting to trade my cheapish hats and maybe get some cooler hats or something when i found out about this game "spycrap", well i immediately got interested in it and i wanted to challenge one guy that was having that one cool hat(can't recall what hat it was) and i wanted to get that. I think he was something like mod or admin or just active trader on that server because he was like really friendly and helped me by telling rules for this "spycrapping". well after he explained rules i thought that i understood the rules correctly but back then i wasn't as good in english as i am now(i may be still bad but at least i was much worse back then). So we set bets, me having some 1 key hat to his hat with same value. We started playing and there were some crowd maybe 3-5, who were watching as we played that gambling game. Suddenly in maybe like 15 seconds he told me that he won, and i was like wait what? i made like 1-2 times that taunt and i thought that guy was trolling me or something but then those who were watching us play also told that he would have won but i disagreed. I at least understood when he told the rules that one who gets 5 times that odd taunt with spy before than other wins.(it might be less than 5 but at least like 3 times). Well he invited me to trade but i told him that i don't agree with this and i think we should at least rematch because it was over way faster than it should have been. The guy i gambled with reponded "no" but it was like one of the few hats i had that time and i didn't just want to throw it away like nothing and i told him that you are scamming me. he didn't respond anything other than "give me my hat that i won" with other repeating same thing. These others clearly knew who this guy was and i became sceptic about the situation because it felt like they were all helping that guy to get that hat. Well i ended up leaving the server, closing the game and ran outside and thinking did i do the correct thing when i left. Well back then i didn't feel so bad about it. It took some time i got back to playing games in steam and i noticed that i got reputation ban by RAWR trade club and immediately then i thought that "it must be this scene with spycrapping that made me a scammer".
    Until now i didn't care about it so hugely because i didn't play games that included trading. Now i am playing cs:go and i want to use sites like cs:go lounge but i cant because my reputation is banned.
    I really don't know is this what i am supposed to write here but i think that this is the thing that you admins and anyone who reads this should know. Backround what i thought happened back then.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in public beta, so please let us know if you encounter issues.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.