1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198030607503 - (Old Head / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by nut, Aug 13, 2022.

1. nut

nut Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35170887
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198030607503 (Old Head)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Im genuinely confused for the ban. Yeah I can see from those screenshots, mind you are 9 years old at this point, I was f✿✿✿✿✿✿ with this guy but cmon man I was 13. You can see in the post he says I was saying stuff like “selling god mode” on a trade server stupid s✿✿✿. Honestly didn’t think anyone would bite just saying s✿✿✿ in the chat to say it honestly. So of course if some person said “yeah I’ll buy god mode” and offered me a hat I’d be like hell yeah. Of course I know it’s bad but again I was young and a free hat is a free hat. The dude never went through with the trade for obvious reasons and we both just went about playing in the server. I’m just confused as to why 1. It took 7 years to go through and get me banned and 2. Why after reading what he said in a reply to the post it’s useless trying to ban me that I was still banned. I haven’t been on steam or traded in 5ish years due to not having a pc. I just want to appeal this cus I see it as a useless ban.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your complete lack of responsibility for your own actions do not warrant any reconsideration of the original tagging.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**