1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198031200880 - (ZodiacJ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ZodiacJ, Dec 17, 2014.

1. ZodiacJ

ZodiacJ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35467576
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198031200880 (ZodiacJ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello.

Im appealing to something over 3 years ago. I was in middle school and me and my friend where grossy obsessed with TF2 and tf2 trading. We came up with the fake raffle idea ran it a few times and was banned. I no longer scam or even play Tf2.I honestly regret doing this and realized it was a hugh mistake. I will gladly repay more than double to any of the victims if you can find them. I was using CSGO lounge for a month or so and all of a sudden BANNED. It said i was banned on steamrep and i noticed my old ban. I lost about 40-50$ worth of skins because of this.It wont let me back on to my account with the winnings. I no longer scam/want to scam/will scam. I have not committed any offenses since then, and would be really appreciate it if i will finally be allowed a clean slate. Thank you for your time and thank you for reading this.

ZodiacJ​
  2. ZodiacJ

ZodiacJ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35467576
    why still pending after a week. At least tell me the appeal got declined.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be dropped to a caution.
    Please note, further transgressions may result in you being retagged.
    Appeal granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**