1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198031668547 - (Blade-!!!---- / BANNED BY D2T)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Blade-!!!----, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Blade-!!!----

Blade-!!!---- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35701409
    Appeal for BANNED BY D2T

Steam profile: 76561198031668547 (Blade-!!!----)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi Team,

Greetings of the Day,

Long time back i used to trade a lot without understanding the trade policies. I apologize for that.

My friends says that if you traded with someone in which items are placed only 1 side and other side is empty then it is not allowed. i mean giving something or taking something with any exchange.

So i realized that now and can assure you that it wont happen again. I would love to repay the victim if possible or any penalty that need to be submitted.

Request you to please Remove trade ban from my account. I would love to play again with my old friends all the games which i used to play long time back.

Thanks & Regards
    Blade-!!!----​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Whoever said that you cannot do a one sided trade is lying to you and is not trustworthy.
    Suggest you not give them anything extra as they may be trying to scam you. Screenshot the chat you had with the user and the users steam profile just incase he attempts to report you, then block/remove the user from steam.

You are not tagged on SR, you have nothing to appeal.