1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198032538535 - (Eqos bitskins.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NI Massive, Sep 26, 2018.

1. NI Massive

NI Massive Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36136403
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198032538535 (Eqos bitskins.com)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have any alternate​

Appeal description:
    Okay so, first of all http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/133400/ This report is not my fault. I bought keys and traded them in Steam and thought I give the new key to the victim. So that means I repaid his victimization. Second report is "for Impersonation of Fortress of Gamers middleman" and I didn't scam anyone with this name. I changed that after 10 minutes when I made that name. I didn't want to scam anyone with this name.​
  2. NI Massive

Steam:
    "thought" is wrongly use I meant to say "though"
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    You have filed this appeal under "change of heart" which states that you admit scamming and will never scam again. However, what you have written in your appeal contradicts that. Please explain more clearly what originally happened with the game key case.

Please also explain why you changed your name and picture to that of a (then) green-tagged middleman.
  4. NI Massive

Steam:
    Hey

So As I said the key was bought from G2A. I was trading the game for the games i dont have and CSGO keys etc. Then one key that i traded got revoked I gave him a new key, he used it but he didnt closed the thread.

About the middleman we tried to scared one of my friends. I didnt scam anyone with that name and If I knew that I would be banned directly I would never done that. I changed my name after 10-20 min. You can see there is no thread opened about that middleman thing.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have a long list of issues, so lets address them one by one until we cant go any further with them,
    Prove you repaid the user for the game you were suppose to trade him,
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup or the appeal will be concluded.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the reports against you, and you deciding not to followup with your appeal, I am declining to consider the appeal.

Appeal denied.