1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198032590293 - (YoYoKid / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by YoYoKid, Mar 29, 2020.

1. YoYoKid

YoYoKid Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36162282
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198032590293 (YoYoKid)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I am submitting an appeal for an offense i committed 8 years ago. I was a young middle schooler that was very obsessed with TF2. My friend (Steam ID: 76561198031200880) came up with the idea of doing fake raffles to get us items quickly and I was hooked. I didn't really think much of it at the time, but I deeply regret what I did. After getting tagged as scammers, I stopped trading altogether and just played the game for fun, until I eventually just stopped playing video games to focus on my military career. I recently had some spare time to play old games and noticed that the scammer tag is still next to my name and triggered some memories, now I'm here. I am submitting this appeal as an apology for what I've done in the past and wish to get the tag out of my name. The tag represents a very dark and ignorant past that I want to forget. I also wish to ensure that I can trade freely in other games I currently own and games I will purchase in the future. I pledge to never partake in scams ever again, and will be truthful and fair with future trades. Thank you for your time and consideration.

YoYoKid​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Have you repaid the users you scammed?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Despite not following up, due to time tagged, lack of surviving evidence, lack of additional offenses since, tag will be dropped to a caution.
    Appeal downgraded.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**