1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198032677474 - (Super Engineer / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♥Twilight Sparkle♥, Jul 18, 2019.

1. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

♥Twilight Sparkle♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36205873
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198032677474 (Super Engineer)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. I am here after many years again, stating my case again. First of all I never scammed anyone. The person who reported me for scamming. Filed a false complaint because I did not scam him. Do you think this is fair? In my first appeal I provided the admins here with my complete trade history at the time. It was fully reviewed (what little there was). They reviewed everything and could not find any proof in any area that I was a scammer, yet still kept my ban on a mere suspicion of something.

The whole situation is summed up like this. I was a young kid fooling around, and managed to convince some 40 year old guy to practically give me his whole TF2 inventory and some games. The value of all the items if sold at the time, would probably value at least $40+(A whole lot more now, but irregardless).... After he gave it to me, actually realizing I pulled it off. Gave it all back to him immediately and joked with him about his folly.

Then he files a report against me and I am banned for being a scammer.

I was BANNED for being a SCAMMER. Yet there is no proof or evidence of a scam. Is this guilty until proven innocent? Can someone explain the logic of this and why I am still banned?​
  2. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    The previous admins who reviewed my case stated that the ban will be upheld because what I did "was not right" and I "couldn't be trusted"...... Why am I being labeled as a scammer based on some moral dilemma, or personal feelings?, and not actually because I scammed anyone?... What I did warranted a suspicious tag perhaps yes, because what I did in this instance could be defined as such, but I am saying it again. There is no proof that I scammed anyone. The evidence submitted to "show" I am a "scammer". is absolutely false.
  3. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    And my reappeal was denied with all of these facts in mind, without a logical explanation. Once again I repeat myself. I am labeled a CONFIRMED SCAMMER. When there is no proof of any scamming. Just some "suspicious" behavior from what was an 10-12 year old.
  4. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    I also wanted to say something about my moral character and my end goal. I could of easily kept all those high value items. However I didn't think twice about giving everything back right away. Would someone who is looking to scam do such a thing, or even think about it? I don't even know why I am banned in the first place as 99% of people would of just kept the items and ran. For a 10 year old my TF2 BP value practically went up 50 fold at least...... As a person really interested in psychology even at that age. My whole story was if I could really convince someone to give me their items, even if I said such stupid, obviously false things.
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community