1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198034136873 - (Boyka / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Barbz, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36935572
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198034136873 (Boyka)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So i had a friend that scammed a call of duty game code years ago. however because he has used his account on my ip before it banned all of my brothers and my account as well. i made a appeal years ago, i also had a trusted user (bbg) moe contact multiple steam rep administrators to try and get this situation resolved. the scammer had even admitted on the thread that he scammed and was offering them to ban his ip and revoking myn... its been years and im still waiting to just get unbanned. not many people play tf2 anymore and when people do i can never join because it automatically bans me because of this stupid tag...
    thanks​
  2. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36935572
    i made an appreal years ago on this very steam acc. the user has 0 access to my ip because i have recently moved states and can no longer access my ip what so ever
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691