1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198034192901 - (Adolf Jackson / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ír kecske, May 28, 2023.

1. Ír kecske

Ír kecske Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36963586
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198034192901 (Adolf Jackson)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi everyone,

So I was trading a lot in Team Fortress 2 around 2012-2014.
    I had another account for idling (which is the account mentioned above as the alt account). I wrote ONE +rep with that to my profile. I didn't even know that it would be a big deal or anything. I haven't been using that account for 10 years now (3658 days to be precise).
    I've never scammed anyone, never had any problem with trading.

Me and my friends started to play CS:GO nowdays and I'm usually buying skins from the steam marketplace or just open some cases but a dude was spamming "anyone wanna trade/buy?" through the whole match and I've added him.

The trade didn't go through because my profile says on steamrep that I'm banned. For a +rep that my 12 year old self wrote one time to my main profile.

I'd really like this ban to go away. I never scammed people and I never will. This is just a +rep from my 10 year old profile which I would never do again.

Thank you.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Please add me on Steam.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    If you do not follow up, I cannot help you with this appeal. Additionally, your profile must be public.

You have 1 week to follow up.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello, its well past time to followup and I do not see that you reached out to the admin as requested (if you did and I missed it, you may resubmit a new appeal) we do not usually "police" profile rep but due to some other factors, 1. lying previously 2. additional questions that were needed to be followed up with for a successful appeal, I cannot drop the tag fully. Luckily their is a CAUTION option and that is what you will be left with. Appeal downgraded.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2023