1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198034721339 - (Bile JAR / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bile JAR, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Bile JAR

Bile JAR Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37227805
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198034721339 (Bile JAR)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057088938
    This was an alternate account for Dota 2, way back then. I do not know the password, and have not logged in in years.​

Appeal description:
    Hi. I wanted to start off by saying that, it has been YEARS since this case has been appealed. I can't even find the results from the last appeal, other than stating it was denied.

I just want to say that I was a child when this had happened. 2011 was a decade ago, which would have made me 14/15 years old at the time. I am 25 now. I was looking at my SteamRep profile and I the "evidence" links for the trade agreement scam does not load for me. Thus I can't even see what it was I exactly did because it was so long ago.

If you guys have access to that somehow, I would like to see it, and find the person I scammed. I am older, and have money, and would love to re-pay them in full somehow.

I would love for my appeal to be taken into consideration. I can see that the Impersonation screenshot is there and works, but I am more-so focused on the trade agreement scam, as that was preventing me from getting into trading servers at the time. I know that I would never attempt to scam someone again, and have not since the ban. Thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SourceOP already denied your appeal, that is it, nothing more can or will be done for you. The offense was RWC (real world currency) related and you lied to the admin who took your appeal originally. Further, you brushed off the tagging at the time "So dumb. lol. Whatever. Still going to trade." does not indicate you gave two s✿✿✿s about being banned. Attempting to submit any additional appeals will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.