1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198035500504 - (KrayAU / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by GhostTA | Krayzi, Apr 25, 2023.

1. GhostTA | Krayzi

GhostTA | Krayzi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37617388
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198035500504 (KrayAU)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do have an alt, but no longer use. It was hacked and VAC banned.
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198158524359

Appeal description:
    Hello Steam Rep Team,

I am writing to appeal the ban on my account, which was imposed after I was found guilty of a scam in June 2015. I know that what I did was wrong, and I am deeply sorry for my actions. I have learned my lesson, and I am a changed person.

I quickly realised the gravity of my actions, and I made amends by repaying the victim. The victim, in turn, accepted my apology and forgave me. I am proud to say that I have not engaged in any such activity since then, and it has been eight years since my foolish mistake.

Moreover, I have also made efforts to improve myself and lead a more honest and ethical life. I was young and naive and have matured quite a lot since then and I have taken up a job and dedicated myself to making an honest living. I strongly believe that everyone deserves a second chance, and I sincerely hope that you will consider my appeal.

It has been five years since my last denied appeal, and I understand that my past actions have consequences. However, I assure you that I have learned my lesson and have no intention of repeating my past mistakes. I understand the gravity of my actions, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain trust.

I beg for a change of heart appeal, and I hope that you will consider my appeal sympathetically. I assure you that if given another chance and that my past actions were a result of a momentary lapse of judgment.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I hope to hear from you soon.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.