1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198035968136 - (SourPatch / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ByB | Lemon™/L4D2, Mar 20, 2017.

1. ByB | Lemon™/L4D2

ByB | Lemon™/L4D2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37851204
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198035968136 (SourPatch)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    ****THIS IS A COPY AND PASTE OF:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198118307504-lemon-banned-by-sr.158155/

This should be my last try before I go bout making another account and buying tf2 once again.

It has been over 2.5 years since i've been banned.

1 year after I recieved my ban I decided to apply for an appeal. The appeal neer got reviewed and I was told to fix or make another post. Which I did. I posted another one and managed to get 1 reply saying, "Stop making so many." (Not exact words, As I've said before, it's been 2.5 years.)

I did indeed stop making them but after 4 weeks past (~). I decided to make another one. It didn't get reviewed and enitehr did the other two.

I think it's time to completely remove this SR MARK for good...

My situation got so big, I had backpack.tf Admins talking to me. One of the admins even proceeded to make a forum post on their website (backpack.tf) which got a lot of conroversy by users saying wherther it was time to unban me or 'Once a scammer, always a scammer".
    ( I dont have proof of this, nor could i find the thread on the backpack.tf forums)

Most people would simply make another account and completely avoid detection but i stuck with this account because I can and wanted to. I had several people telling me to just make another account.

If this appeal simply dosen't go through, that suggestion will only be my option.
    I got back into the game about a week ago and didnt realize i still had my ban untill I tried trading with a bot as well as logging in into tf2outpost.

You can probably find all the post ive made before around here, I just forgot how. Goodluck and thank you.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691