1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198036062916 - (Mal / SR BANNED)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kode 2, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Kode 2

Kode 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37898594
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198036062916 (Mal)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not own any alt accounts. This is my only account​

Appeal description:
    My appeal has been denied twice due to "not appealing on the original account". This is my only account. I can not appeal an account I don't own or have access too. This is a link to the account I was marked as being an alt for.
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060418204
    This user is not me. The listed user was a friend of mine who was actively scamming people at the time (2015 when I received the mark). He scammed and kept making new alt accounts to avoid getting marked. He kept me added on most of them to continue playing games. I've known this user for around seven years. I would like to get in touch with a steam rep admin to talk about more details surrounding the situation. I was simply mistaken for being on of his alts. I should not have be marked for another persons scams. The next link provided will be the scammers current account.
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198333336500
    I've been marked for five years, and I've just recently tried to fix this mistake. This is all the information I have about the person who committed the scams. If I can be of any assistance please contact me. The scammer live in California, and I live in Arkansas. If you check the IP of both of the listed accounts, and then mine you can see I'm simply not the same person. I understand where the mistake could have been made. The scammer was even using a similar username to my own on one of the alt accounts listed. Again id like to state I know the scammer who owns the alt I've listed, but it's not me. Thank you for your time.​
  2. Kode 2

Steam:
    I would like to get in touch with someone from steam rep if possible. Please contact me
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please do not bump your thread.
  4. Kode 2

Steam:
    I’m not sure what you mean by “bump the thread” but please take all the time you need. Thank you for reading all my appeals.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    locking thread for bumping.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a detailed review,

You have lied from your original appeal and changed your story after having it invalidated for attempting to appeal with an alternate account. (Primary reason appeal is being denied) Lying lying by omission is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied.
    Further, You failed multiple times to fully and properly disclose alternate/related accounts per appeal guide #7 Even after already having it pointed out to you in a previous appeal attempt. (But, you had time to "bump" your appeal and not provide all accounts..)
    You have been positively linked to the other accounts and failed to thoroughly explain what, if any, associations you have with them.
    Ref:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198036062916-mal-sr-caution.194130/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198036062916-mal-sr-caution.194141/

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**