1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198036062916 - (Mal / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kode 2, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Kode 2

Kode 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37898594
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198036062916 (Mal)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don’t own any alt accounts. This account has been my main for over 6 years.​

Appeal description:
    I made an appeal before but I believe I didn’t go about it the right way. I’m marked as being an alt for the account listed on my profile but that account is not mine. If you check the IP of both accounts you can see the other account was active across the country. I received this mark years ago and if I was in position of the alt account I would make an appeal for it but I’m not the owner. You got the wrong guy. I might be guilty of being a jerk but not an alt lol​
  2. Kode 2

Kode 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37898594
    I haven’t always been the best to the community. I was toxic and deserved a ban At the time. I’d like to apologize to the community. So I’m sorry to any I may have wronged in the past please contact me if I have wronged you for compensation. I know saying I was young and dumb isn’t a valid excuse. I was a huge jerk to a lot of people. The alt account accusation is still wrong and I remain innocent of that but I still probably ripped off a couple people years ago. I don’t care to trade anymore I would just like access to community servers and be less hated in the community. It’s wrong to take advantage of people who don’t know any better I see that now. Again I apologize to everyone not just the people I’ve wronged but the community as a whole.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You failed to articulate any alts per appeal tips #7 and this is an alternate account to the primary tagged account, so I am Invalidating the appeal again, you may only appeal with the originally tagged account.