1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198036132808 - (skidrow / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Frezem, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Frezem

Frezem Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37933540
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036132808 (skidrow)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hey uh it’s been a lomg time since i’ve noticed this and i feel stupid for not appealing this sooner but i’ve been marked on here because someone impersonated me when i was a kid and i never appealed it for whatever reason because i didn’t really trade much but it’s irritating to me that i’m marked as a scammer when it’s a completely different person that isn’t me. i don’t have any alt accounts either so yeah. i’m starting to get back into tf2 again buying stuff before i get a new pc and this isn’t a good look on my behalf.

the evidence for my appeal comes from the report against me in itself because the profile linked in it is not me, never was me, never linked back to my account and also my alias log as i’ve never gone under any of those aliases except for maybe the PyroLand+Balloonicorn one because i was messing with that kid on the server we were playing on back in the day because he joined our server and we were actually playing the game and not doing any trade stuff.

this custom url still links back to an inactive account that copied my whole profile from when i was literally 12 so i was impersonated by someone random and another thing that they changed was my actual name because i have no clue who the hell a Adam Karol Wierciszewki is when my real name is Jonah M. N. i am still fairly active on steam and this is just weird seeing how long it’s taken for me to realize how i’m banned when it doesn’t even link back to my steam lmao.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/54854854845

if someone could resolve this even in PMs or whatever i’d appreciate it a ton, thank you​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, the first report against you http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198068263078-impersonator.8371 does appear to be a separate user and that offense will be removed from your profile, I am currently looking into the second report now.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Second report is just a user pointing out "your" account as an alt of the tagged account and does not appear to be a separate report of impersonation. At this time, I dont see any evidence or other reason to believe you are the same user originally reported.

The appeal will be granted. The original admin who accepted the first report against you made a mistake, and I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Feel free to link this appeal thread to any communities who may have banned you based on the incorrect tagging.