1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198036467338 - (Nexzzzzz ♛ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Nexzzzzz ♛, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Nexzzzzz ♛

Nexzzzzz ♛ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38100805
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036467338 (Nexzzzzz ♛)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello my name is Nex and my account was hacked for over a year. I recently found this website as I was seeing alot of people get scammed in a facebook group I'm in and someone linked this. I knew my account was hacked for a long time but I did not know that I was banned here. I recently saw the thread on my account and I thought that it was pretty shitty having bad rep for something I have not done.

My account was not mine for a long time but it really didn't matter to me for a while since I thought I never would play cs again but I changed my mind. Now I had some suspision that my brother might have taken my account since he knew I was not playing anymore but now I really hope that's not the case. I don't know how to prove it or if this appeal can change anything but I did not ever trade skins unless I was gambling in the past or once I got a whole lot of skins from my sisters boyfriend who won loads of money playing coinflip. He knew I got hacked and scammed myself and gave me loads of skins. That's all I got to say I guess.​
  2. Nexzzzzz ♛

Nexzzzzz ♛ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38100805
    What kind of proof can I provide?