1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198036652959 - (MastaBlasta / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by treemasterx, Sep 23, 2021.

1. treemasterx

treemasterx Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38193615
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198036652959 (MastaBlasta)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any alt accounts that I am aware of. This incident goes back over 10 years.​

Appeal description:
    At this time I was under the impression that a test version of a game was a development version of a game. I am cloudy on the details of this incident since this happened over 10 years ago, all I remember I was a dumb teenager at the time trying to go through the "Wild West" of trading chats and I did not have a credit card at the time so I could not purchase my own games.
    Going back through the old thread I do see two things:
    1) I annoyed at the time and from what it looked like I said some pretty stupid things and obviously lie at the time.
    2) What still bother me from this event was the changes he made to the copied chat. I don't remember what was changed but I do remember test being changed from what was initially said, It was a long time ago.

Sadly this is my only black mark on my account. If you have need any further information, feel free to reach out to me.​
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2021
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, a caution was warranted and unless you have proof of this other claim of yours that he changed something in the chat, it cannot be considered.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied, per previous comment, caution was warranted and you failed to followup further.